- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Blades: “Looking Sharp!”
When you’re on the CUTTING EDGE of battle, Blades is the SHARPEST SHOOTER in Skylands—NO FEAR!
Blades showed true courage from the very beginning. After facing his fears in the dungeon of Scalos Castle, he sacrificed his own freedom to save the kingdom from the terrifying Golden Fear Serpent. The serpent had awoken after 100 years asleep, and although Blades was young and dreamt of freedom and adventure more than anything in the world, he agreed to remain a captive in the dungeon forever to keep Skylands safe. Our heroic dragon had faced his ultimate fear—and so the Golden Fear Serpent disappeared, defeated forever! Although Blades can be reckless and likes to show off, he has learned the hard way (in an epic showdown with Machine Magnus!) that being part of a team is the best way to bring down the bad guys! His sharp skill has made him the youngest Skylander to ever earn Legendary status.
Wing Slice: Press Attack 1 for a Wing Slice attack. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 1 for a Tail Stab combo.
Blade Shards: Press Attack 2 to shoot Blade Shards into the ground; perform a Wing Slice to send them flying!
Soul Gem Ability: Instant Swirl Shards! – 4000: Cyclone Swirls automatically contain Blade Shards. Find Blades’ Soul Gem in Chapter One: Soda Springs first.
Cyclone Swirl – 500: Press Attack 3 to create a Cyclone Swirl attack, damaging anything nearby.
Sharpened Wings – 700: Wing Slice attacks do increased damage.
Shard Harder – 900: Shoot more Blade Shards and at a further distance.
Wind At Your Back – 1200: Cyclone Swirl now follows you around and does extra damage. Prerequisite: Purchase Cyclone Swirl.
Wind Wielder Path: Improve Cyclone Swirl attacks.
Shard Shooter Path: Improve Blade Shard attacks.
Follow Like the Wind – 1700
Cyclone Swirl follows you more closely and spins Blade Shards faster.
Crushing Cyclones – 2200
Enemies inside the Cyclone Swirl take increased damage from other attacks.
Shielding Swirl – 3000
Cyclone Swirl is bigger and can deflect enemy projectiles.
Slice Shards – 1700
Wing Slice attacks occasionally shoot Blade Shards.
Cutting Edge – 2200
Blade Shards do increased damage.
Shard Shrapnel – 3000
Blade Shards stick to enemies, causing more damage over time.