- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Mini Jini: “Any Last Wishes?”
Say Abra-Ca-STAB-Bra for the magical BLADES that will leave enemies WISHING for escape!
When evil gets you down, brighten your game with a magical spark of positivity! Mini Jini is the Miniverse counterpart of Ninjini, the most famous warrior of the ancient times. When an evil sorceress realized Ninjini’s epic skills could bring about her undoing, she banished the magical genie into a tiny, enchanted bottle. But Ninjini refused to accept her fate and spent every day inside her tiny prison, practicing with her swords and gaining strength and skill. After many years, Ninjini finally broke free! Just like her mentor, Mini Jini’s impressive powers and positive attitude fit right in with the Skylanders team. She loves blasting from her bottle when enemies least expect it and summoning her magical orbs to leave a lasting impression!
Wishblades: Press Attack 1 to swing dual swords for hacking and slashing enemies. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 1 for a special combo.
Bottle Blast: Press Attack 2 to hide inside the bottle. Press Attack 2 again to blast out in a magical explosion.
Soul Gem Ability: Dazzling Enchantment! – 4000: While inside the bottle, hold down Attack 3 to put enemies into a trance.
Surrealistic Spheres – 500: Press Attack 3 to summon magical orbs and cast them toward the enemies.
Abra-ca-STAB-bra – 700: Wishblades do increased damage.
Juggling Act – 900: Hold Attack 3 to summon four magical orbs and damage multiple enemies. Prerequisite: Surrealistic Spheres.
Bottle Rockets – 1200: While inside the bottle, press Attack 1 to launch rockets.
Swords of Might Path: Empowers Mini-Jini’s swords to wreak destruction upon her foes!
Ancient Djinn Magic Path: Harness ancient Djinn magic to improve Mini-Jini’s bottle and Surrealistic Sphere attacks.
Wishblade Combos – 1700
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 2 for Fling Blade. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 3 for Enchanted Blade.
Wishbladesplosion – 2200
Hold the Attack 1 button to charge up the swords into an explosive blast.
Ultimate Wishblade – 3000
Wishblades do maximum damage.
Super Surrealistic Spheres – 1700
Magical orbs do more damage and affect a greater area.
Ultimate Bottle Rockets – 2200
Bottle rockets launch faster, do more damage, and affect a greater area.
Buy a Better Bottle – 3000
Bottle is stronger and moves faster.