Meet the Trap Team Skylanders
- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
All Skylanders fall into one of ten elements. They are included here in their elemental groups in the following order: Life, Magic, Air, Water, Tech, Fire, Earth, Undead, Light, and Dark. Trap Masters are featured first within each group, followed by new and re-posed series Skylanders, and lastly, the Minis. Flip through to compare powers and stats—your new favorite Skylander is waiting to be discovered!
Bushwhack: “Axe to the Max!”
Like a mighty nature warrior, BUSHWHACK chops through enemies and LEAVES a trail of victory wherever he goes!
Arbo, the mystical and wise Tree Ent, once taught Bushwhack all the secrets of the forest. Despite Bushwhack’s tiny size, Arbo knew he was brave and worthy to defend the beautiful Arcadian Timberland of his tribe. One fate-filled day, the patrolling Timberland elf rangers were overthrown by a vicious band of Lumberjack Trolls! They were bent on destroying the forest with huge tree-chopping machines! Bushwhack sprang into action! Using the enchanted axe that Arbo had given him, he fought off the evil trolls single-handedly until the Arcadian Timberland was safe once more. Bushwhack was given a Traptanium Axe and promoted to Trap Master, fulfilling his destiny as a protector of Skylands.
Traptanium Axe: Press Attack 1 to swing the Traptanium Axe. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 1 for a combo attack.
Mystic Acorn: Press Attack 2 to throw a Mystic Acorn that stuns enemies.
Soul Gem Ability: Timber! – 4000: Jump and hold Attack 1 to plant a giant tree, which is then cut down to smash whatever’s below. Find Bushwhack’s Soul Gem in Chapter 3: Chompy Mountains first.
Headbash – 500: Press Attack 3 for a powerful Headbash move, damaging any-thing nearby.
Nut Grenade – 700: Acorns now explode on impact, doing more damage.
In a Nut Shell – 900: Get some new armor, taking reduced damage.
Thorn Trail – 1200: Traptanium Axe attack now leaves a trail of thorns that dam-age enemies.
Axe Avenger Path: Improve Traptanium Axe attacks.
Armor Awesomeness Path: Improve your armor for protection and attack.
An Axe to Grind – 1700
Traptanium Axe attack does extra damage.
Combo Attacks – 2200
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 2 for the Spin and Slash combo. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 3 for Head First combo.
Go nuts! – 3000
Keep holding Attack 2 after a Spin and Slash combo to shoot nuts in all directions.
Bush’s Shack – 1700
Hold Attack 1 to create a leafy hut for protection and healing.
Primal Warrior – 2200
Get new armor, taking reduced damage and doing extra damage with the Headbash attack.
Spring Forward – 3000
Hold Attack 3 to dash forward and perform a super Headbash attack.