- Enabling Cortana
- Configuring Cortana Voice Search
- Searching with Cortana
- Discovering Cortana Features
- Searching for Files, Apps, and Settings
- Improving Web Searches with Cortana
- Teaching Cortana to Recognize Your Voice
- Using Cortana's Reminders
- Viewing a Reminder
- Turning Off Cortana
- Search Without Cortana
Using Cortana’s Reminders
You can also use Cortana to remind you about something or someone. Here’s how.
- Click or tap Reminders.
Click or tap the plus (+) sign to add a new reminder.
Click or tap Remember to.
- Enter what you want to be reminded about.
Click or tap Time to select when you want to be reminded.
- Scroll to select the hour.
- Scroll to select the minute.
- Select AM or PM.
Click or tap the check box to complete.
Click or tap Remind to complete the reminder.
Cortana reminds you at the time specified.