- Browse the Catalog in Play Books
- Purchase a Book
- Download and Read a Book
- Use Reading Aids
- Add a Bookmark and Go To a Bookmarked Page
- Using Google Play Newsstand
- Shop for and Purchase a Magazine
- Subscribe to a Magazine
- Open an Issue
- Read an Issue
Like this article? We recommend
Add a Bookmark and Go To a Bookmarked Page
Play Books provides the convenience of placing a bookmark where you stopped reading so that you can begin at the right location later.
- Open the reading aids page by tapping on the page you’re currently reading.
Tap the Menu icon and then tap Add Bookmark. as shown in Figure 9.
Figure 9 The Add Bookmark link appears fourth from the top in the menu.
- A bookmark icon appears in the upper right corner of the book page.
- Tap the Contents icon.
- Tap Bookmarks.
Tap the bookmark in the list (see Figure 10).
Figure 10 The bookmarks list appears under the blue menu bar.
- The bookmarked page appears on the screen. Tap the middle of the screen to close the reading aid control and view the bookmark in the upper-right corner of the screen.