- Installing and Upgrading Exchange 2000 Server
- Configuring Exchange 2000 Server. Types of Servers include Mailbox, Public Folder, Gateway, Virtual, Chat, and Instant Messaging
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Monitoring and Managing Messaging Connectivity
- Managing Exchange 2000 Server Growth
- Restoring System Functionality and User Data
- Passing the Exam
- Additional Resources
Restoring System Functionality and User Data
What would happen to you if all of the data on your Exchange 2000 Server disappeared and you didn't have a backup? Yikes! We all know we need a reliable backup plan for any server, and Exchange is no different.
You'll need to be able to back up and restore the server, user data, and system data. Also included is a strategy for logging (be wary of circular logging because it overwrites previous log entries).
Create a backup plan. Back up and restore Exchange Server data. Hands-on experience required.