- Apple Watch Offers a Plethora of Options
- The Standard "Apple Watch" Model
- "Apple Watch Sport" is for People With a More Active Lifestyle
- "Apple Watch Edition" Caters to Those Who Prefer Wearing a Luxury Timepiece on Their Wrist
- All Apple Watch Models are Fully Customizable
- The Watch's Various Sensors Allow It to Collect and Share Information
- Apple Watch Will Support Apple Pay
- Final Thoughts?
The Standard “Apple Watch” Model
Apple Watch is the basic watch model. The casing for this watch is constructed from cold-forged stainless steel or space black stainless steel, and it has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal covering over the Retina Multi-Touch display. This watch model is durable, but it’s designed to coordinate perfectly with everyday casual wear or more formal business attire.
For the band, you can choose from 18 fashionable unisex options, including three different leather bands, a link bracelet, a Milanese loop, or one made from what Apple refers to as “high-performance fluoroelastomer” (which is a rubber-like material that’s soft, durable, and comfortable to wear).