- Customizing Your Home Screens
- Working with the Settings App
- Setting the Screens Brightness, View, Text Size, and Wallpaper
- Setting Keyboard, Language, and Format Options
- Choosing the Sounds Your iPhone Makes
- Setting Up Notifications and the Notification Center
- Configuring the Control Center
- Setting Do Not Disturb Preferences
- Setting Privacy and Location Services Preferences
- Setting Passcode, Touch ID, and Auto-Lock Preferences
- Setting Restrictions for Content and Apps
Configuring the Control Center
As you learned in Chapter 1, the Control Center provides quick access to various settings, app controls, and even apps.
There are a couple of Control Center preferences you can set:
On the Settings screen, tap Control Center.
- To be able to access the Control Center from the Lock screen, set the Access on Lock Screen switch to on (green).
To be able to access it when you are using an app, set the Access Within Apps switch to on (green).