- Tip 1: Networking Now Is Part of My Life
- Tip 2: Dedicated Networking Always (DNA)
- Tip 3: The ABCs of Networking
- Tip 4: Open Your Eyes?Networking Is All Around
- Tip 5: Think Motivation M.A.G.I.C.
- Tip 6: Networking Becomes Comfortable Over Time
- Tip 7: Opportunities Are Everywhere
- Tip 8: An Exercise in Attitude
- Tip 9: Act on Things Immediately
- Tip 10: Manage Your Time
- Tip 11: Things to Do
- Tip 12: Time Action Tips to Do Now
- Tip 13: It?s Not Who You Know, It?s Who You Thank
- Tip 14: Face Problems with Innovation
- Tip 15: Never Forget Those Who Help You
This chapter is from the book
Tip 12: Time Action Tips to Do Now
- Write daily, specific, measurable outcomes you want to achieve.
- Every day review top projects and what can be done to move them closer to fruition.
- Set your priorities—what is urgent and needs to be done now?
- Periodically, ask yourself, “Is what I am doing now the most important thing I can be doing at this time?”
- Establish place habits. “A place for everything and everything in its place.” It keeps you organized.
- Create systems for forms, check lists, and repetitive tasks. Technology makes this easy.
- Complete what you start. Leave nothing unfinished.
- One hour of planning will save three hours of execution.
- Develop a “do it now” approach. Eliminate indecision.
- Pre-plan each week and allocate time to perform necessary functions.
- At the end of each day, create a carry-over list of items that were not accomplished. Keep your time log and list going so you can refer back to the undone items.
- Regularly analyze your use of time. Adapt and adjust when required to improve your efficiency and productivity.