This chapter is from the book
- Create a Nexus 7 AVD using the preconfigured device definitions.
- Describe the purpose of the Minimum Required SDK, Target SDK, and Compile With options listed in the Android Application Project creation wizard.
- Found in the Android Application Project creation wizard, describe the difference between a Blank Activity and a Fullscreen Activity.
- Perform the steps for configuring the Run or Debug configurations of the MyFirstAndroidApp to launch the application on all compatible devices/AVDs when running or debugging. Write down each of the steps taken in order.
- Create a new Android Application Project with a new Launcher Icon. For the Launcher Icon, increase the padding to 50%, change the Foreground Scaling to Center, give it a shape of Circle, and change the icon’s background color to blue. Perform any other necessary steps required in order to create the application.
- There are three Navigation Types available when creating a Blank Activity. Create a new Android Application Project for each Navigation Type available to see what each option provides. Perform any other necessary steps required in order to create the application.