- Adding and Using an Additional Display
- Personalizing Your Desktop Background
- Selecting a Standard Window Color
- Creating a Customized Window Color
- Selecting a Screen Saver
- Saving a Desktop Theme
- Snapping Apps
- Managing Devices and Printers from the Windows Desktop
- Changing Default Settings for Media and Devices
Managing Devices and Printers from the Windows Desktop
If you need to diagnose device problems, update drivers for a device, revert to older drivers (rollback drivers), or manage devices and printers, use Control Panel’s Devices and Printers window. In this example, we use the Devices and Printers window to adjust mouse settings and power options.
- Right-click the bottom of the Start screen.
- Click All apps.
Click Control Panel.
- Click View devices and printers.
- Right-click the mouse image.
- Click Mouse settings.
- Adjust settings as desired.
- Click Apply.
- Right-click your computer.
Select Power options.
- Balanced is the default setting.
- Click High performance for fastest system performance.
- Click Close.