- What Can You Do About Spyware?
- Celebrity Malware
- Help You Just Don't Need
- Wi-Fi: A Convenience to Worry About
- E-Mail Dangers
- Bad Apples
- Typos Can Be Dangerous
- You Can Bank on This Being a Scam
- A Few Ounces of Protection-Protecting Yourself Online from Identity Theft
- A Pound of Cure-What to Do If You Are a Victim of Identity Theft
For many years, Apple computer users were confident that most computer viruses were directed at users of PCs rather than Macs. For a while that was true, mainly because there were just more PC users than Mac users, so it was more worth the time of identity thieves and scammers to target PC users. But all that has changed with the increased popularity of Apple computers, so now Mac users must be every bit as vigilant as PC users when it comes to protecting their computer security.