- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Changing Your Profile Picture
When you first configured Windows, you picked a default image to use as your profile picture. You can, at any time, change this picture to something more to your liking.
- From the Start screen, click or tap your account name.
- From the pop-up menu, click or tap Change Account Picture.
- When the PC Settings page appears, select Personalize in the left column.
- Select Account Picture in the right panel.
- Click the Browse button.
- When the Files screen appears, navigate to and click or tap the picture you want, and then tap or click the Choose Image button.