- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
If you accidently remove a tile from the Start screen, or want to add a tile for an app or program or operation that isn’t already there, it’s easy to do so.
- Right-click anywhere on the Start screen (or press Windows+Z) to display the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click or tap All Apps.
- When the Apps screen appears, right-click the item you want to add; this displays the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click or tap Pin to Start.