- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
As you know, the Start screen is your own personal home base in Windows 8. The Start screen is composed of dozens of individual tiles, each representing an app, program, operation, or file. If you don’t like where a given tile appears on the Start screen, you can rearrange the order of your tiles.
- Click and drag the selected tile to a new position.