- Getting to Know Xcode
- Goodbye "8220;Hello, World"
- Hello, App Development for Mac OS X and iOS
- Getting Started with Xcode
- Using the Navigator
- Using Editors
- Working with Assistant
- Getting Help in an Editor Window
- Using UtilitiesInspectors
- Using UtilitiesLibraries
- Using the Text Editor
- Using the Organizer Window
Getting Help in an Editor Window
You can option-click on a word in an editor window to bring up help and documentation, as shown in Figure 1.24.
Figure 1.24 Use option-click to get more information about code syntax.
Where possible, there will be two links to the documentation—the filename is a link, as is the file icon with .h in the upper-right of the window. The book in the upper-right opens the reference in the Organizer window, which is described later in this hour.
- Find out more about help and documentation in the “Using the Organizer Window” section on p. 45 of this hour.