- Organizational Performance
- Performance Analysis
- Gap/Cause Analysis
- Intervention Strategy
- Design an Evaluation Plan to Measure End Results and Your Return on Investment
- Design, Develop, and Deploy the Intervention
- Measure End Results and Calculate Return on Investment
- Conduct a Performance Analysis
Conduct a Performance Analysis
In addition to identifying the ROI for the performance intervention, the comprehensive analysis provides the data for a new performance analysis to determine additional areas for performance improvement. Hence, we have come full circle. We have conducted a performance analysis, conducted a gap analysis, selected an intervention, designed an evaluation plan, designed and implemented the intervention, and conducted an ROI strategy to measure the end results.
Now that we have had a comprehensive discussion of performance improvement, we dedicate the remainder of this book to our Work/Life Approach to creating a workplace for continuous improvement with practical how-to performance interventions.