Uploading a Pin from Your Computer
The third way to pin an item is to upload an image from your computer to the Pinterest site. You can upload your pictures one at a time to the Pinterest site and have them appear alongside the web page images you pin.
>>>step-by-step: Uploading an Image to Pin
Follow these steps:
- Click Add+ on the Pinterest menu bar.
- Click Upload a Pin in the Add panel. The Upload a Pin panel displays.
- Click the Browse or Choose File button. The Choose File to Upload or Open dialog box displays.
- Navigate to and select the image file you want to upload and then click the Open button.
- Pull down the pinboard list in the Upload a Pin panel and select the board to which you’d like to pin this image.
- Enter a short (500 characters or less) text description of or comment on this image into the Describe Your Pin box.
- Click the red Pin It button.
- Pinterest uploads the image from your computer to the selected pinboard and displays it onscreen. You can now edit the pin or share it via Facebook or Twitter.