- Changing Your Wallpaper
- Getting Details About Your iPad
- Setting Alert Sounds
- Password Protecting Your iPad
- Setting Parental Restrictions
- Setting Side Switch Functionality
- Setting Your Date and Time
- Modifying Keyboard Settings
- Changing Safari Settings
- Changing Music Settings
- Notification Center Settings
- More Settings
Setting Your Date and Time
You can set the date, time and time zone for your iPad and even choose whether to display the time in 12- or 24-hour mode.
Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Set the 24-Hour Time switch to your preference.
- Turning Set Automatically on will sync the date and time with the Wi-Fi network or wireless network that the iPad is connected to.
- Tap the Time Zone button and then enter the name of your city, or a nearby city, to set the zone.
- Tap the Set Date & Time to bring up date and time controls.
- Tap either the day or the time at the top of the control to switch the bottom of the control to the correct interface. If you choose the time, you can set the hour and minute. If you choose the date, you can set the month, day, and year.