- Likes Decrease Costs and Increase Profits
- Likes Increase Sales
- Likes Give You Control of the Customer Conversation
- Likes Prove People Are Paying Attention
- Likes Solidify Loyalty
- Likes Create Evangelistic Customers
- There's No Dislike Button
- Can You Do Fear-Based Marketing on Facebook?
- Google and Wikipedia "Like" the Like Button
- Facebook Is About Passions and Interests
- How Often Do Facebookers Like Things?
- Facebook Users Are More Trusting
- Facebook Groups: Off-the-Charts Positivity
- Facebook Page Brag Boards
- Easy Testimonials
- I Just Posted to Say "I Love You"
- Emotions on Facebook Are Contagious
- Gross National Happiness
Likes Prove People Are Paying Attention
In this age of TV, Internet, handheld devices, and digital signage, the battle for customers' attention is the first one you must win. Consumers are barraged by thousands of marketing messages a day.4 Getting their attention for even 30 seconds of that day is a victory in the war for their business. When you run a Facebook page and post into people's news streams, every like and comment proves that they still see you and you're still relevant to them. You're still in the game to get more business from them.