- Likes Decrease Costs and Increase Profits
- Likes Increase Sales
- Likes Give You Control of the Customer Conversation
- Likes Prove People Are Paying Attention
- Likes Solidify Loyalty
- Likes Create Evangelistic Customers
- There's No Dislike Button
- Can You Do Fear-Based Marketing on Facebook?
- Google and Wikipedia "Like" the Like Button
- Facebook Is About Passions and Interests
- How Often Do Facebookers Like Things?
- Facebook Users Are More Trusting
- Facebook Groups: Off-the-Charts Positivity
- Facebook Page Brag Boards
- Easy Testimonials
- I Just Posted to Say "I Love You"
- Emotions on Facebook Are Contagious
- Gross National Happiness
Likes Increase Sales
Facebook likes build you a captive audience of potential customers. Likes on your Facebook page posts increase fans' desire to buy and increase the percentage of potential customers who actually buy. According to data from Razorfish, Econsultancy.com, and Social Media Today, 34.66% of Facebook fans will consider the brand when they're in the market for one of the brand's products or services. And 33.92% of fans recommend the brand to their friends. In both of these cases, Facebook is 10% more influential than Twitter.2
Have you heard the axiom that customers make their buying decisions emotionally and then justify them with logic afterwards? What's more persuasive than a social platform that helps you harness potential customers' enthusiasm for what they already love and elevate it to new heights? Facebook's ability to leverage customer emotion is unparalleled.