- Browsing to a URL
- Searching the Web
- Viewing Web Pages
- Returning to Previously Visited Websites
- Bookmarking Websites
- Delete Your Bookmarks
- Creating Home Screen Bookmarks
- Filling in Web Forms
- Opening Multiple Web Pages
- Copying Text and Images from Web Pages
- Using Images from Web Pages
- Viewing News Articles with Safari Reader
Viewing News Articles with Safari Reader
Web pages on the iPad can be vibrant and pretty. But sometimes the website tries to cram so much text and other junk onto a page that it can be painful to read. You can clear away all the clutter to reveal the text of a news article or blog post using the Reader feature.
Look for the Reader button in the address field. It will only appear on some news articles and blog posts. Tap it to enter the Reader mode.
- In Reader mode, only the text and inline images of the article appear.
- Tap the font size button to increase or decrease the size of the text.
Tap Reader again to return to the regular view of the page.