- Taking Advantage of Custom Settings
- Moving the Dock Around
- Changing the Dock's Size
- Customizing the Dock's Behavior
- Changing the Way the Finder Works
- Changing Your Desktop Picture
- Changing Your Screen Saver
- Changing Your Login Icon
- Changing Your Mac's Language
- Adding Login Items
- Increasing Your Mac's Security
- Making Your Own Widgets
- Automatically Updating Your Widgets
- Creating Custom Network Locations
Automatically Updating Your Widgets
If you use more than one computer, MobileMe now gives you a convenient way to make sure your favorite widgets are installed on all your Macs. If you’re a MobileMe member, you need never again experience the frustration of not having just the widget you need.
Choose Apple menu, System Preferences.
Click the MobileMe button in the System Preferences window to display the MobileMe preferences.
Click the Sync button.
Click the check box labeled Synchronize with MobileMe and then choose Automatically from the pop-up menu.