Checking App Storage Use
Your Xoom comes with a lot of memory (32GB), and an SD card enables you to add even more memory. But over time, as you install apps, movies, books, and music, you’re going to want to keep an eye on your available storage. Apps are not typically large in size, but there’s an easy way to look at all of your apps’ storage requirements and see how much memory is left. If you find memory getting tight, consider uninstalling some of the larger apps that you don’t use very often.
- Open the Apps folder and tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Select the Storage Use option.
- Tap the Downloaded category to view all apps not preinstalled on your Xoom.
- Scroll down the list.
- Each app’s size (in megabytes) is displayed below the app’s name.
- Total storage space is displayed.
- Storage space used is displayed.