- Introducing Google Sites
- Creating, Formatting, and Customizing a Web Site
- Choose a Page Type
- Manage Pages Within a Site
- Embedding Documents, Gadgets, and Media in a Site
- Sharing, Publishing, and Protecting a Site
- Using Sites to Manage Your Class
- Gadget Gallery and Development
- Passing the Google Sites Exam
Manage Pages Within a Site
One of the best parts about having a website is that it's fairly easy to edit pages within the site without incurring additional cost. Imagine a teacher who has a typo in a printed exam versus online; it's a snap to fix online and lots of waste to fix the printed version.
Managing pages within a Google Site is the exam objective to edit, change, update, and replace web pages.
You'll be tested on changing page and site templates, editing page settings, and deleting and recovering a page. You can also use the Google Sites feature of viewing all the pages in a site tree for organization, access, and editing.