- 1. Windows Live SkyDrive (Online Collaboration and File-Sharing)?
- 2. Basecamp (Collaborative Project Management)
- 3. Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (Enterprise Collaboration)
- 4. Campfire (Group Chat)
- 5. Wikispaces (Wiki)
- 6. Yammer (Enterprise Social Network)
- 7. WebEx (Online Meetings and Video Conferencing)
- 8. MindMeister (Mind Mapping)
- 9. Twiddla (Collaborative Whiteboard)
- 10. Octopz (Digital Media Collaboration)
8. MindMeister (Mind Mapping)
MindMeister offers a collaborative, web-based, mind-mapping tool. Brainstorm in real-time with your team and view each other's changes as they happen with color-coded effects. You can save your maps, export them to other formats, create and edit maps offline, and brainstorm on the go with the MindMeister apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. If you suddenly have a brilliant idea, but aren't logged into MindMeister, you can add your brainstorm to your default mind map from your Mac Dashboard, Windows Sidebar, or Yahoo! Widgets Desktop; or from your mobile device using the optional Geistesblitz Tools (yes, that's "brainstorm" in German). MindMeister offers a free version that enables you to create up to three mind maps, a premium version at $59 per year with unlimited maps, and a business version at $9 per user per month for enterprise use.