Emailing Buzz with Links
To email some buzz follow these steps:
- Find the buzz post you want to email.
- Click the Email link at the bottom of the post. Buzz opens its own mini-version of Gmail, as shown in Figure 5.13.
Figure 5.13 Writing an email from within Buzz.
- Enter the email address of the person you are emailing in the To box.
- Enter the subject of your email in the Subject box.
- Add your own text to the text of the buzz in the Message box.
- To add a link, click the Link button above the email message box (this button has a small chain icon).
- Enter the URL of the link in the URL box that appears.
- Select the Web Address or Email Address radio button to indicate what kind of a link this is.
- Click the OK button. This adds the link to the body of the email.
- Click the Send button to send your email.