- Defining Hyperlink Destinations
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Converting and Stylizing Hyperlinks
- Using the Hyperlinks Panel
- Creating Cross-References
- Creating Bookmarks
- Adding Media
- Setting Media Options
- Adding Animation with Motion Presets
- Working with Animations
- Changing Animation Order
- Adding Page Transitions
- Using the Buttons Panel
- Creating Buttons
- Working with Events and Actions
- Working with Button States
- Setting Button Tab Order
- Creating Multi-State Objects
- Using the Preview Panel
Changing Animation Order
With the Timing panel (New!), you can change the order of when objects play an animation. Animated objects on the current spread appear in the Timing panel based on the page event assigned to each object animation, either On Page Load, On Page Click, or Unassigned. You can change the animation order, delay time, event assignment, and play animations together, separately, or linked.
Use the Timing Panel
- Select the Timing panel.
- Click the Window menu, point to Interactive, and then click Timing, or click the Show Timing Panel button on the Animation panel.
- Click the Events list arrow, and then select an event type: On Page Load, On Page Click, or Unassigned.
- Perform any of the following:
Animation Order. Drag elements up or down the list. Items at the top play first.
Delay Animation. Select a element, and then specify the delay in seconds.
Play Multiple Animations Together. Select the elements, click the Play Together button on the panel to link them. To unlink Play Together elements, select them, and then click the Play Separately button on the panel.
Play Linked Animations. Select the linked elements, and then specify the number of play times or select the Loop check box.
Remove Animation. Select a element, click the Options menu, and then click Remove Item.
Reassign Animation. Select a element, click the Options menu, and then click Reassign to On Page Load or Reassign to On Page Click.