- Memorizing Transactions
- Memorizing a Group of Transactions
- Using Memorized Transactions
- Scheduling Recurring Transactions
- Uses for Scheduled Transactions
- Add a Memorized Transaction to Your Icon Bar
- Changing Memorized and Scheduled Transactions
- Removing Memorized Transactions
- Setting Reminders Preferences
- Using Reminders
Uses for Scheduled Transactions
When you think about it, there are really quite a few transactions that you repeat, month after month, quarter after quarter. There’s no reason not to automate these transactions by using the QuickBooks scheduled transaction feature. The more transactions you automate, the more time you will save by not having to create the same transaction over and over again, and the less likely it is that you will forget the transaction. Here are just some of the things you can do with scheduled transactions:
- Pay monthly bills, including utilities, telephone, rent or mortgage, credit cards, loan payments, and contractor fees.
- Create purchase orders for vendors with whom you place orders on a regular basis.
- Prepare journal entries for recurring transactions, such as depreciation and amortization expense.
- Create cash receipt forms for fees your company receives on a regular basis.
- Pay quarterly income taxes.