- Memorizing Transactions
- Memorizing a Group of Transactions
- Using Memorized Transactions
- Scheduling Recurring Transactions
- Uses for Scheduled Transactions
- Add a Memorized Transaction to Your Icon Bar
- Changing Memorized and Scheduled Transactions
- Removing Memorized Transactions
- Setting Reminders Preferences
- Using Reminders
Using Memorized Transactions
Okay, you’ve memorized some transactions—now what? You can take advantage of your memorized transactions by remembering to use them when you want to save time. Any time you want to use a memorized transaction, just open the list of memorized transactions, select the transaction, and use it as you do any other QuickBooks form.
- Press Ctrl+T to open the Memorized Transaction List window.
- Double-click a memorized transaction that you want to use. The original form will appear.
- Now use the form as you use any QuickBooks form, making any necessary adjustments. In this example, I’ve entered the quantities of items I want to order.
- Select a save option to finalize the transaction.