- More Support for the Faster 64-bit Computers
- Installation Has Been Renovated and Simplified
- Improvements to Finder, Dock, and Expos
- It Plays Nice on Corporate Networks with Microsoft Exchange Support
- Even More Processing Enhancements
- New Editing Features in QuickTime X
- Getting Snow Leopard on Your Mac
Getting Snow Leopard on Your Mac
Remember that the $29 price applies if you already have Leopard 10.5. If you multiple Leopard computers in the household, think about purchasing the $49 Family Pack.
To upgrade from Tiger 10.4, you have to purchase the Mac Box Set at $169. Keep in mind that you must be using an Intel-based Mac with at least 1 GB of memory.
If you purchased a qualifying Mac just before the official release of Snow Leopard, on or after June 8, 2009, the upgrade is only $9.95.