This chapter is from the book
- Topic, Currency, Rating and Description are the four fields.
- The Lead Topic will be used to help classify different leads. An example includes two leads from different contacts at the same company.
- The lead rating can map to the opportunity rating and can indicate how active, hot or cold the lead and potential sale is.
- Yes, data can be imported into a variety of record types including Accounts, Contacts, and Leads.
- A Lead is an unqualified prospect. A prospect is a classification of a type of Account and associated contacts. A Lead it an entity (record type).
- A possible data separator is a comma or a comma and quotation marks.