- Working with Contacts and Schedules
- Adding Contacts to Address Book
- Creating Groups of Contacts
- Creating a Smart Group
- Exporting Contacts as vCards
- Importing a vCard into Address Book
- Mapping a Contacts Address
- Adding a To-Do in iCal
- Adding an Appointment in iCal
- Modifying an Event in iCal
- Switching Calendar Views in iCal
- Setting Up an Alarm in iCal
- Inviting Contacts to Events in iCal
- Putting Contacts, Bookmarks, and Calendars Online
- Searching Calendars in iCal
- Subscribing to an iCal Calendar
- Publishing an iCal Calendar
- Making Notes in Mail
- Turning an Email into a To-Do Item
- Syncing a PDA, an iPod, or a Phone with Your Mac
This chapter is from the book
Mapping a Contact's Address
If you have an instant-on or constant Internet connection, you’re going to love this Address Book feature. You can view a map (and from there, driving directions) for an address in your contact list. It all starts with a simple click to a pop-up menu. Just remember, it won’t work if you’re not online.
- Click the address label next to the address to display a pop-up menu.
- Click Map this Address.
- The map is displayed in your web browser.