- Working with Contacts and Schedules
- Adding Contacts to Address Book
- Creating Groups of Contacts
- Creating a Smart Group
- Exporting Contacts as vCards
- Importing a vCard into Address Book
- Mapping a Contacts Address
- Adding a To-Do in iCal
- Adding an Appointment in iCal
- Modifying an Event in iCal
- Switching Calendar Views in iCal
- Setting Up an Alarm in iCal
- Inviting Contacts to Events in iCal
- Putting Contacts, Bookmarks, and Calendars Online
- Searching Calendars in iCal
- Subscribing to an iCal Calendar
- Publishing an iCal Calendar
- Making Notes in Mail
- Turning an Email into a To-Do Item
- Syncing a PDA, an iPod, or a Phone with Your Mac
This chapter is from the book
Switching Calendar Views in iCal
Whether you want to zero in on each hour of the day or back off and take in a month at a time, iCal can accommodate you. You can view your calendar by the day, week, or month. Meanwhile, mini-months off to the side enable you to keep track of the months surrounding today’s date.
- Click the Day, Week, or Month button at the top of the iCal window to switch views.
- Click the arrows to view different mini-months at the left side of the iCal window.
- Click the check box next to each calendar to show or hide its appointments and to-do items.
- Click the Today button to return to viewing today.