- The Venture Adventure
- Getting the Latest News on Venture Capital
- Money from Angels
- Adventure Capitalists
- Business Development Agencies
- Money from Corporations
- How Much Will You Have to Give Up in Exchange for Investment Capital?
- Doing Your Own Valuation
- Small Business Investment Companies
- National Association of Small Business Investment Companies
- Folks Who Might Have Money for You
- The National Venture Capital Association
- Show Me the Money!
Getting the Latest News on Venture Capital
A very good starting point for up-to-date news about venture capital is at SiliconValley.com. This handy Web site is produced by the good folks at the San Jose Mercury News. Another highly entertaining Web site that carries some very enjoyable articles about the Internet, IPOs, and venture capital is Salon.com. I suggest that you visit both these sites often to keep abreast of all the current news and opinion regarding venture capital. Take a look at Figure 10.1 to see what Salon.com's home page looks like.