Creating a Home Movie DVD
If you have a digital video camcorder, you can transfer your home movies to your PC and burn them to DVDs for playback on any DVD player. All you need is the Windows DVD Maker program—included free with Windows 7.
- Click the Windows Start button, click All Programs, and then click Windows DVD Maker.
- Click the Add Items button.
- Select the movies you want to include on your DVD, and then click Add.
- Click the desired menu style.
- Insert a blank DVD into your computer’s DVD drive.
- Click the Burn button.