- Permutations: Potentially Pleasing Passwords
- Potential Password Problems: Signs That It's Time to Move On
- Discouraged? You Should Be.
Discouraged? You Should Be.
Despite having excellent functionality with websites, we're still compelled to use passwords. Passwords are very easy to break or guess, because people choose simplistic values. Even those applications with account lockup features often create breakable backdoors with ineffective challenge questions or cheesy temporary timeouts. In response, the best you can do is this:
- Use complex passphrases whenever possible.
- Ensure that password-reset functionalities are lined up to use your email account with the best, most secure password policies.