Editing Spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel 2002
- The Clipboard Viewer
- Editing with the Keyboard
- Creating a Data Series
- Creating a Custom Fill Series
- Creating a Custom Fill to Define Linear or Growth Trends
- Creating a Custom List or Series
- Replacing Data
- Tracking Changes Made by Multiple Users
- Using Comments to Explain Cell Content
- Linking Excel Data
- Excel in Practice
The Clipboard Viewer
The Clipboard viewer maintains the items within its window so you can view, select, copy, and paste items at will. You can copy several items and paste them all at once with the Paste All command or even clear all copied items. This feature can be a hindrance to some users, but you can turn it off. To turn off the Clipboard viewer, select the Options tab at the bottom of the Clipboard and select Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard, as shown in Figure 3.1.
Figure 3.1 To turn off the Clipboard viewer, click the options button at the bottom of the Clipboard and choose the appropriate option.