- A Disk Drive Overview
- Connecting a Hard Drive
- Removing a Hard Drive
- Adding a Printer
- Connecting to Another Mac
- Connecting to an Apple TV
- Connecting to a Computer via FTP
- Using an iPod as a Hard Drive
- Connecting a TV as a Second Monitor
- Connecting a Wireless Keyboard
- Connecting a Wireless Mouse
- Selecting a Time Capsule Drive
- Connecting to a Mobile Phone
Connecting to a Computer via FTP
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is one of the file-sharing options in the System Preferences > Sharing window. It enables you to share files with other users on the Internet. This task shows you how to connect to another computer that has file sharing and FTP turned on.
- Choose Go > Connect to Server.
- Type the IP address or URL for the computer to which you want to connect and press Return.
- Type the username and password.
- Click the OK button.