- A Disk Drive Overview
- Connecting a Hard Drive
- Removing a Hard Drive
- Adding a Printer
- Connecting to Another Mac
- Connecting to an Apple TV
- Connecting to a Computer via FTP
- Using an iPod as a Hard Drive
- Connecting a TV as a Second Monitor
- Connecting a Wireless Keyboard
- Connecting a Wireless Mouse
- Selecting a Time Capsule Drive
- Connecting to a Mobile Phone
This chapter is from the book
Connecting a Wireless Keyboard
Apple’s wireless keyboard enables you to connect a keyboard to a desktop or MacBook over a Bluetooth connection. It is similar to the MacBook keyboard. But it lacks a number pad, and there are only 12 function keys. This task shows you how to connect a wireless keyboard to your Mac.
- In the Bluetooth menu, choose Turn Bluetooth On.
- Choose Bluetooth > Set up Bluetooth Device.
- Choose Keyboard. Hold the keyboard within 5 inches of the Mac screen and click Continue.
- Type the number to pair the keyboard with your Mac. Click the Continue button to return to the desktop.