- Creating an HTML Page
- Opening Web Pages from Within a Web
- Navigating Web Pages
- Displaying Web Pages in the HTML Format
- Managing Web Pages
- Setting the Home Page
- Changing the Web Page Title
- Changing Web Page Properties
- Inserting Background Pictures and Watermarks
- Changing Background Colors
- Adding Background Sound
- Setting Page Size
- Previewing Web Pages
- Previewing and Printing Web Pages
- Exporting Web Content
- Creating a Page Template
- Using a Dynamic Page Template
- Creating a Master and Content Page
- Saving a Web Page with Different Formats
- Expression Web Formats
- Animating Page Transitions
Adding Background Sound
You can introduce background sounds to accompany and enhance your Web page. There’s nothing like hearing a favorite tune when you enter a site or visit a particular page. The sound can be played continuously in a loop, or you can set it for a desired number of plays. Be aware that not all browsers support background sound.
Add a Background Sound to a Web Page
- Open and display the Web page you want to use.
- Right-click the page to which you want to add a background sound, and then click Page Properties.
- If necessary, click the General tab.
- Type the sound file name or click Browse, locate and select the sound file you want to use, and then click Open.
- To set the sound to repeat continuously, clear the Forever check box, and then click the number arrows in the Loop box to set the number of times you want the sound to play.
- Click OK.
Whenever a visitor opens the page, they will hear the sound effect you chose.