- Enterprise Installation Services: Standard Installation Practices
- Hardware Configuration
- Solaris Configuration (clustadm)
- Install SUNWccon package on SC 3.0 Admin Workstation
- Patch Installation - Administration Workstation
- Configure Management Server for Administering Cluster Nodes
- Configure the Terminal Concentrator
- Configure Cluster Control Panel
- Configure Solaris OE (Each Cluster Node)
- Solaris OE —Post Installation and Configuration
This article assumes you have experience and qualification as a Solaris network administrator. For installation queries, shell usage questions, patches, and packages, refer to the Sun Educational Services manuals for the Solaris System Administration 1 and Solaris System Administration 2 courses. It is also recommended to complete the web-based training for Enterprise Installation Services (EIS). Additional prerequisites include ES-333 or equivalent.
The primary intended audience for this article is system support engineers, professional service consultants, and system and network administrators.