- Setting Sales and Customers Preferences
- Creating an Invoice
- Previewing Invoices
- Printing a Single Invoice
- Printing a Batch of Invoices
- Emailing an Invoice
- Charging Expenses to a Customer
- Setting Finance Charge Preferences
- Creating a Monthly Statement
- Setting Send Forms Preferences
- Tracking Accounts Receivable
- Receiving Payments for Invoices
- Issuing a Credit or Refund
- Receiving Cash
- Making Bank Deposits
- Receiving Advances, Retainers, and Down Payments
- Issuing Discounts
- Viewing the Open Invoices Report
- Creating a Collection Letter
- Recording Bad Debts
This chapter is from the book
Setting Send Forms Preferences
You can create default cover notes that accompany your invoices, estimates, statements, purchase orders, and any other forms you send by email. This timesaver will give all your emailed business forms a professional look, and you can still edit the message before it is sent if you want to personalize the note.
- Select Edit, Preferences.
- Click the Send Forms icon.
- Click the Company Preferences tab.
- Select the form for which you are creating a default cover letter. For this example, the Invoices form has been selected.
- Select a salutation.
- Select the style you want to use for names.
- Type the text of your default letter.
- Click Spelling to check the spelling in your letter.
- Repeat Steps 4-8 for each type of form.
- Click OK.