- Protecting the Ideas Behind Your Code
- Obfuscation As a Protection of Intellectual Property
- Transformations Performed by Obfuscators
- Knowing the Best Obfuscators
- Potential Problems and Common Solutions
- Using Zelix KlassMaster to Obfuscate a Chat Application
- Cracking Obfuscated Code
- Quick Quiz
- In Brief
This chapter is from the book
What are the means of protecting intellectual property in Java applications?
Which transformations provided by obfuscators offer the strongest protection?
For each of the potential problems listed in this chapter, which transformation(s) can cause it?
What is the most efficient way to study the obfuscated code?