The parts of this web program to be built are listed below. The concepts should sound familiar to most developers. Objects need to be created with specific data fields and methods to perform actions. In addition, screens need to be built for every page.
- Define a subscriber that has fields for the full-name and email address
- Create a data structure to hold the list of subscribers
- Create a subscription form in HTML
- Create a receipt page that includes the name of the subscriber
- Create a 'subscribe' method that takes the information from the form, creates a new subscriber instance, and then adds that instance to a list of subscribers
- When the "Subscribe" button is pressed, the 'subscribe' method is called