This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows 10
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn
• Navigate Windows 10 Fall Creators Update quickly, easily, and efficiently
• Get online with the sleek Microsoft Edge web browser
• Make the most of the Cortana personal assistant
• Efficiently manage your email, calendar, photos, and more
• Access your files from anywhere with Microsoft OneDrive
• Help secure your computer and protect your data
Here’s HOW you’ll learn
• Jump in wherever you need answers
• Follow easy steps and screenshots to see exactly what to do
• Get handy tips for new techniques and shortcuts
• Use Try This! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Chapter 1 About this book
Chapter 2 First look at Windows 10
Chapter 3 Navigating Windows 10
Chapter 4 Customizing the appearance of Windows 10
Chapter 5 Working with productivity applications
Chapter 6 Finding content with File Explorer and Cortana
Chapter 7 Making Windows accessible
Chapter 8 Accessing and managing networks
Chapter 9 Going online with Microsoft Edge
Chapter 10 Connecting with others
Chapter 11 Using Mail
Chapter 12 Shopping for apps in the Microsoft Store
Chapter 13 Enjoying music
Chapter 14 Recording and watching videos
Chapter 15 Working with the Camera and Photos apps
Chapter 16 Keeping on schedule with Calendar
Chapter 17 Tracking your news, sports, and stocks
Chapter 18 Checking the weather
Chapter 19 Using Maps
Chapter 20 Playing with Xbox games
Chapter 21 Adding and working with other devices
Chapter 22 Working with OneDrive
Chapter 23 Maintaining and protecting your computer
Chapter 24 Troubleshooting
Appendix: Taking advantage of Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts