This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The core of any cloud deployment is the network, and Azure network security is crucial to deploying and managing Azure cloud resources in any environment. Now, two leading Azure security experts present a comprehensive, cloud native approach to protecting your network and safeguarding all your cloud systems and assets.
Following the same approach as Microsoft Presss widely-praised Microsoft Azure Sentinel and Microsoft Azure Security Center, the authors begin with a thoughtful overview of the network security domain and its importance in the cloud. Next, they present detailed chapters on cloud-native solutions for firewalling, DDOS, WAF, and other services, showing how cloud professionals can successfully deploy them within a best practice architecture. Next, they walk through integrating key third parties, successfully monitoring network security services, and combining all components in a cohesive, wholistic network security strategy that can serve as the basis for security and compliance for years to come. No matter how large, small, simple, or complex your Azure environment is, Microsoft Azure Network Security will help you protect what matters most.
1. Introduction to Cloud Network Security
2. Secure Azure Network Architecture
3. Controlling Traffic with Azure Firewall
4. Traffic Inspection in Azure Networks
5. Application Security using Azure Web Application Firewall
6. Preventing Volumetric DDoS Attacks
7. Enabling Network Security Data Collection
8. Network Security Monitoring with Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, and Network Watcher
9. Combining Azure Resources for a Wholistic Network Security Strategy