Now through Dec. 7, save 40-55% on books & eBooks. Use code BOOKSGIVING during checkout. Shop now.
• If you have a web site, or even a presence on social media such as Facebook or Twitter or YouTube, you're a publisher - and it's time you started thinking like one.
• A digital content strategy embraces words, images and multimedia to enhance consumer engagement and ultimately, conversion.
• Digital content informs marketing, branding, PR, SEO, customer and media relations, blogging, social media and at its most basic, your website.
• What do you say online? How will you say it, how often, and how do you know what's working - and what isn't?
• How do you "listen" to conversations about your brand, products and services online, and develop strategies to respond and inform the conversation?
If you have a website, a blog, or even a Facebook or Twitter presence, you are a publisher. Think like one: build a digital content strategy that embraces words, images and multimedia to systematically enhance consumer engagement and conversion rates. In Content Marketing, world-renowned digital content expert Rebecca Lieb offers all the detailed, actionable guidance you'll need. Lieb guides you through planning what you'll say online, how and where you'll say it, how often you'll communicate, and how you'll measure your effectiveness. She offers practical guidance for "listening" to conversations about your brand, products, and services, responding more effectively, and effectively informing those conversations. You'll learn how to use your digital content strategy to shape marketing, branding, PR, SEO, customer and media relations, blog content, social media initiatives, and of course, your website. Lieb drills down to offer detailed, actionable advice for issues such as choosing distribution channels making sure you don't run out of things to say making your content "findable" promoting two-way dialogue. Using her techniques, you can market far more effectively and personally build loyalty as you inform and entertain customers and reduce or even eliminate advertising costs. Think about it: why buy media when, today, you are the media?
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 19 and Index)
1. What's Content Marketing, Anyway?
2. Why Is Content Important Now?
3. You're a Publisher: Think Like One
4. Finding Your Voice
5. Do You Need a Celebrity, Spokes-Character or Mascot?
6. What Kind of Content Are You?
7. Overview of Content Channels
8. Getting Tactical: Content Nuts and Bolts
9. Content and SEO
10. Content and PR
11. Content and Advertising
12. Content and Offline Stuff
13. Content and Customer Service
14. Content and Reputation Management
15. Content and Information Architecture
16. Content Distribution and Dissemination
17. User-Generated Content
18. Content Curation
19. Whose Job Is Content?
20. Content Audit
21. How to Analyze Content Needs
22. The Content Workflow
23. It's Never Over - Post-Publication
24. Reuse, Updating, Translation, Migration to Other Platforms
25. Listening and Responding
26. ReMake/ReModel: Repurposing Content
27. Yes, But is it Working? Content Metrics