The SEI Series in Software Engineering
The SEI Series in Software Engineering represents a collaboration between the Software Engineering Institute of Carnegie Mellon University and Addison-Wesley to develop and publish a body of work on selected topics in software engineering. The common goal of the SEI and Addison-Wesley is to provide the most current software engineering information in a form that is easily usable by practitioners and students.
The SEI helps organizations to improve their software engineering capabilities and to develop or acquire the right software, defect free, within budget and on time, every time. The SEI is revolutionizing the way organizations and people work through practices such as Capability Maturity Model Integration, Personal Software Process, and Team Software Process, and through its work in areas that include information security, measurement and analysis, product line systems, and dynamic systems.
Many of the books in the SEI Series in Software Engineering provide the background for courses and certifications from the SEI. For more information about SEI courses, visit http://www.sei.cmu.edu/training/. For more information about SEI certifications, visit www.sei.cmu.edu/certification.
Showing 11-20 of 46
Sort by Date | Title
- Java Coding Guidelines: 75 Recommendations for Reliable and Secure Programs
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Secure Coding in C and C++, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $40.79
- Model-Based Engineering with AADL: An Introduction to the SAE Architecture Analysis & Design Language
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Software Architecture in Practice, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $51.19