NEW TITLE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about a temporary release delay on new titles. Learn more.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Improve your credit score, for real, with the #1 best-selling guide you can trust! Today, a good credit score is essential for getting credit, getting a job, even getting car insurance or a cellphone. Now, best selling journalist Liz Pulliam Weston has thoroughly updated her top-selling guide to credit scores, with crucial new information for protecting (or rebuilding) yours.
Weston thoroughly covers brand-new laws and rules surrounding credit scoring — including some surprising good news and some frightening new risks. Don’t settle for an out-of-date guide to credit scoring, when Your Credit Score, Fifth Edition offers brand-new coverage of all this, and more:
Your Credit Score is for every consumer who is concerned about improving or protecting their credit — and it’s so up-to-date and useful, thousands of financial professionals use it, too!
1. Why Your Credit Score Matters
2. How Credit Scoring Works
3. FICO vs. FAKO--Competitors to the Leading Score
4. Improving Your Score--The Right Way
5. Credit Scoring Myths
6. Coping with a Credit Crisis
7. Rebuilding Your Score After a Credit Disaster
8. Identity Theft and Your Credit
9. Emergency! Fixing Your Credit Score Fast
10. Insurance and Your Credit Score
11. Employment and Your Credit
12. Keeping Your Score HealthyThe #1 best-selling guide to improving your credit score, now fully updated to cover important new consumer-friendly reforms, dangerous new risks, and what you can do NOW to build your score!